Monday, January 27, 2014

Do I give off a Tinder Whore vibe?

I know I've probably mentioned this before. But kind of continued thoughts based on yesterday's post...
Do guys just sense that I'm one of those girls who doesn't mind how inappropriate the convo gets and how quickly it gets there? 
Because I'd say the majority of all girls I know would not be okay with some guy talking about jerking off. They would immediately block the douche. And I'm not sure I know any girls who would even consider giving him their number. And then there's me. 
I swear I don't have anything at all written in my profile about me being a tinder whore or whore of any sorts (p.s. I may or may not have considered going to give the sexy guy a hand last night, and only maybe for some sort of payment in exchange for driving to him. Don't worry I didn't actually do that and I didn't even really consider it that hard, I promise I'm not a real whore.) 
None of my pictures are even slutty or that sexy really. 
And honestly. Most people I know or meet in person (like not via tinder) say I give off sorta goody good and innocent vibes (ha yeah that would be false) 
Well whatever I guess. Maybe some guys do just say inappropriate shit to every girl and just hope that eventually one girl will respond - boyz, if that's your game and you're waiting for me, you better be sexy. 
I don't know. 
Maybe I just need new friends who wouldn't judge me if they knew the real shit I did. 

3 comments:

  1. It's not you, you seem like a regular girl, guys just say it's a hookup app and use it as an excuse to act gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. TBH very few people deserve to avoid superficial judging for their deeds, and you are definitively not one of them.

    Funny reads tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a real whore would be a step up.. I find it humorous how you can moralize against making money off of being the dumb ass you naturally are lol.
    Most prostitutes are good people that make poor decisions. Some are good people and make good decisions. Sometimes it's a good decision to be a prostitute. Like the high price call girls. 10 k for an hour out? Yeah.. I'd say t hat's probably a good decision and safe..
    What do you get?
    Planned parenthood std screenings and dollar store pregnancy tests? lol. Yeast infections? Cum stained thrift store bed sheets?
    Thing is.. this whole "gender role" thing is a load.. Right? Yes.. Until it comes to sex..
    Because men are not fucking conquests. It literally takes NOTHING to sleep with them.. And whether you like it or not.. there is an evolutionary reason for the gender differences in regards to sex. PARENTAL INVESTMENT. As the woman you invest 1,000 fold more than a male will in an offspring.. and you HAVE TO, or abort. Thing is.. our bodies/ brains haven't caught up with modern technology. So whether or not like you will, in your fragmented, shattered, incomplete sense of self... ever admit.. You know what you say isn't fucking true lol..
    You've simply convinced yourself that sexual conquests are fulfilling, to the point they probably are, but... the very reality of the situation is.. they're not..
    because there's no actual challenge there..
    You've just created one in your head.. most likely because you failed obtaining happiness in more productive ways..
    Or you're just a fucking sociopath

    ReplyDelete