Friday, January 17, 2014

Brilliant idea, if I do say so myself.

So this is my idea. And I think it would be pretty awesome if it happened, but maybe way stupid too.
You know the movie Project X? It's pretty epic and if you don't know that movie, I suggest you watch it.. Basically, in order to have the craziest party ever, these friends post the address and party info on craigslist, fb, every social media site, whatev. And they get what they asked for, a fucking out of control party.
Now think if you and a group of friends (with good taste) had a Project X -type party, but Tinder-style. Like you all just mass-Tindered all your attractive matches saying where and when the party would be. The details are up for discussion. If you really wanted, you could just have girls invite all their Tinderos or all the guys invite Tinder-hos for a way off balance party with major selection for one gender. Or have both invite matches, and have your matches invite their matches (if you trust them) etc and basically just have a ridiculous rager with (hopefully) mostly attractive people who are all just looking to hook up.
Well don't you think that's a good idea? Yeah.
If I get invited to a Project TinderX Party, I may have to reveal my identity in order to get some credit for that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment